- How can I buy your products?
- I don't have a credit card.
How else can I buy?
- How do I install a Palm application?
- How do I remove a Palm application?
- I installed the software,
but I can't find it in the launcher. What do I do?
- How does the trial version differ
from the regular application?
- Your order form asks for
my Palm User Name. Where do I find it?
- I just purchased the software.
Where do I find my Registration Code?
- How do I enter my Registration
- When I enter my Registration
Code I get a “Registration Error”. What
do I do?
- I have lost my Registration
Code. What can I do?
- Can I use the application on
- Technical Support
- Request Registration Code
Our products are available for purchase
from our Online
Store. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American
Express. For more information, please click
We also accept mail/postal orders, if
you would prefer to pay by check or money order. For more
information, please click
Our products are delivered as compressed
file archives. To install the application on your handheld,
please follow these steps:
- Extract the files from the provided archive into a
temporary folder, such as “C:\Temp”.
- From your Palm Desktop folder, launch the “Install
Tool”. On Windows systems, this can usually be
found under Start -> Programs -> Palm Desktop -> Install
- Choose the “User” name that corresponds
to your handheld, if it is not already selected.
- Click the “Add” button to browse for the
Palm application (.prc file) that you just extracted.
- Next, click “Done”.
- Place your handheld in your cradle, or attach your
cable, and HotSync™ to transfer the application
from your computer to your handheld.
- Once the HotSync™ is complete, the application
will be placed in the Launcher “Unfiled” category
To remove an application from your handheld,
please follow these steps:
- From the launcher, tap the “Menu” button.
- Select the “App” menu, choose “Delete...”
- Tap the name of the application that you would like
- Tap on the “Delete...” button, and tap
on “Yes” to confirm that you wish to delete
the chosen application.
By default, applications are installed
in the Launcher “Unfiled” category. Within
the Launcher, select the “Unfiled” or “All” category
to display the application. Also, you can change the application's
category by tapping the “Menu” button, followed
by “App” and “Category...”
If the above does not work, and you are
running Windows, please make sure the HotSync “Install” conduit
is enabled or set to “Install handheld applications” and
the “System” conduit is set to “Handheld
overwrites Desktop”. To check conduit settings, click
the HotSync icon in the system tray, located in the lower
right hand corner of your Windows desktop, and select “Custom”.
A list of conduits will be displayed. Select the desired
conduit and click the “Change” button.
The trial version and regular version
are identical. The program will run for 30-days in trial-mode.
If you wish to continue using the program, you can purchase
a license. After purchasing a license, there is no need
to re-install the software. Simply enter the registration
code to continue using the program and all of your data
will remain intact.
Each Palm OS handheld has a User Name
(or HotSync™ ID) that is assigned the first time
that you synchronize it with a computer. To retrieve your
Palm User Name, please do as follows:
- Launch the HotSync application on your handheld.
- Your Palm User Name is located in the upper-right corner
of the screen.
When you purchase the software online,
an e-mail containing your Registration Code (Reg#) will
be sent to you. Please make sure to check the e-mail account
you specified in the purchase form a few minutes after
your purchase. After receiving your Reg#, enter it exactly
as it appears, and the trial software will be converted
into a registered version.
Once you have received your Registration
Code, please enter it as follows:
- Launch the application on your handheld.
- If it doesn't display automatically, tap the “Menu” icon
(to the left of the Graffiti® area).
- From the “Commands” menu, tap “Register...”
- Tap the “Register...” button.
- Enter your registration code, exactly as it appears
in your registration e-mail, making sure to enter only
the numbers 0 to 9, and capital letters A through F only.
- Tap "OK".
Your application should now be registered.
Please make sure you are entering your
Registration Code (Reg#) and not your Order Number. Your
Reg# is an 8-digit number consisting of the numbers 0 through
9 and capital letters A through F. We suggest that you
use the on-screen keyboard to minimize any mistakes in
entering your Reg#. Your Reg# only needs to be entered
Your registration code is based on the
Palm User Name (or HotSync ID) that you gave at the time
of purchase. Most registration problems are due to incorrect
Palm User Names at time of purchase, or installation of
the software on a new handheld using a different Palm User
Name. If you think there is a problem with the Registration
Code that you received, please forward a copy of the original
order confirmation that you received from us to email@example.com,
along with the correct Palm User Name (HotSync ID) of your
handheld, and we will send you an updated Registration
here and enter the e-mail address that you used at
time of purchase to have a copy of your registration
code sent to you by e-mail.
The software license for our applications
are for one user only.